I have been drawn to connecting and supporting others from a young age. My passion has been babies, mothering, breastfeeding and wellness. After completing yoga teacher training I have continued to learn and grow. I feel honoured to support family physical and mental health in a variety of capacities. I offer a variety of classes and services ranging from postpartum doula work to infant massage, yoga, parenting classes, and behavioural consultations. I am so fulfilled in supporting individuals and families reach personal goals of growth.
-300 advanced yoga teacher training
Including: somatics, restorative yoga, seniors, trauma sensitive, family, couples, fertility, and children's yoga
-Insured for teaching in all settings
-Yoga Alliance Certified RYT 500
- La Leche League Leader, trained breastfeeding support
-Applied Behaviour Analysis Behaviourist
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor
-Adaptive yoga experience (for example: acquired brain injury, cerebral palsy, fetal alcohol syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit disorder, age 50 +).
-Advanced training in pre and postnatal yoga, core support, couples prenatal.
-Mindfulness Educator for children and adults
- CAPPA certified Postpartum doula
- Sacred fertility specialist
- Core Confidence Specialist (pelvic floor and core)
- Experienced surrogate and IVF patient
- Acquired Brain Injury sensitive yoga training ( spring 2020).
- Peterborough Breastfeeding Coalition Member
Yoga training from Living In The Self School's 500 hour classical yoga and meditation training (www.livingintheself.com)